Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ticket to Ride

So, after my last post, I decided to head out and get something to eat and visit the local neighborhood comic shop. However, after obtaining sustenance, it was brought to my attention that one of my tires was severely low. After inspecting the offending tire, I found a bolt in it. Yay! As no one else was open, I had to take it to WalMart. Ugh. I arrived at 3:00 pm and was told that it would take about 2 hours to get an oil change and have my tires repaired. I killed some time at Best Buy, and then had a delicious steak at Applebee's. When I returned at 5:00 pm, my vehicle was not finished with it's oil change and the tire had not been looked at yet. Then, around 5:30 pm, the found out that the lugnuts were on too tight for them to remove. So I had to purchase my own patch kit. I hate WalMart.

No comments: