Saturday, July 07, 2007

I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Coconuts

I have had a domicile for around a month now, and furniture for about 2 weeks. Needless to say, my lazy ass has not done much to continue the "Make Your Hellhole A Home" effort beyond unpacking enough dishes to feed myself. That said, earlier today I took the time to unpack about a box and a half's worth of stuff. I say box and a half's worth because it came out of 4 different boxes, none of which are actually finished. But I now have unpacked all my video games, most of my VHS, a handful of DVD's, and 3.1 channels of my surround sound. All things considered, that's fairly ambitious for me.

PS. I'm sure all 4 people who read this know already, but I almost got arrested yesterday. Only by the quick reactions of my dad and grandfather was I able to throw bond together. But I'm curious, does it make sense to arrest someone, potentially causing them to lose their job and only means of support because they can't pay the money they owe?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you've unpacked the most important items first...*shaking head*

Super Doom Monkey said...

What could be more important than feeding myself and entertaining myself?

Unknown said...

vo - I agree with you. Rather then getting somebody in trouble I've always thought it was better to go to the person directly and see if the issue can be remedied. I use this at work, mostly because I hate when problems get taken to my boss instead of me directly like I'm a little boy who can't take care of himself.

Regardless I agree with you on your "PS" statement. You are Reece.