Monday, July 23, 2007

BEER!

I had a very joyous day already today. After only 3 hours of sleep, I dragged my ass out of bed and went to pick up urchin #3 so her mother could go to work. I got there, and was told, "Oh, I'm calling in today, but I couldn't wake up long enough to call and tell you." Grrr. Visualizing curb stomp. Anyway, after that I went to BestBuy and purchased a new CD. Here is a video for a song off the disc:







Well, that was fun. Afterwards, I stopped by SeLe for happy fun Squishee time and found this:





Amazing. Now, if only they had Duff.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That you spent money on that CD is just insane.

Super Doom Monkey said...

I'm pretty sure that the CD has enough "insane" for the both of us.

Enfuego Miguel said...

I saw Duff at Spencer's gifts. I LOLed