Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Star Spangled Banner

Apparently, I am now working on the 4th. Now, I understand that lots of fucking morons are going to get shitfaced and act like retards on crack in Cancun for spring break. But why can't I be one of them? Why the fuck do I have to work? And most importantly, why the fuck couldn't they have let me know more than 36 hours in advance. I have a fucking life and I had fucking plans, you douchebag sons of bitches. Now, my plans have been cancelled, and I'm fucking pissed off to no end because I can't make replacement plans for another two weeks. Plus, now I don't get to watch fireworks. I love fireworks and I have to miss them. I wouldn't even be this pissed off about it, if it wasn't for the fact that Wednesday is one of my regular nights off. Fuck this bullshit. I need a new job.


***Update***

Please disregard the previous anger. I'm not working now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'update' part made me spit beverage from my mouth.

Super Doom Monkey said...

Well, that answers that question.

Anonymous said...

No. It's just so funny. This post full of anger and rage and hatred and then "PS. Please disregard the previous anger." Hysterical!!