Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Get Free

Last night, I went to the pub with the intention of seeing some friends and playing some pool. Now, ordinarily I do not drink because I am freaking huge and it takes a lot of adult beverage to make me tipsy(or not so much, but very quickly). But last night, I was feeling kinda frisky, so I decided, what the hell, I'll have a few beers. Four dollar mini-pitchers of Miller Lite. I only bought one. Then my friend Tom left after only drinking a quarter of his. Then Kevin poured me a glass out of his. So, within the first hour and a half, I had downed 2 mini-pitchers. I hadn't eaten since 10am. And I lit up a cig, which I'm finding I do a lot more when I'm drinking. Needless to say, I couldn't drop a ball to save my life. 4 smokes, and 4 more beers later, I actually started to sober up, and I couldn't fucking lose. I don't know how the fuck that happens, but it did. I won every game I played for close to an hour. Sometimes by quite a great amount. Then, after the bar closed, I went to Vito's and got 2 slices, ate, and then passed out somewhere around 3am. Wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to get up at fuckin 5:30 this morning. Lesson learned: Next time don't fucking go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or don't get up at 5:30 in the AM.