Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What More Can I Say?

Last night, I was out with my daughter and my niece driving to the store, when I actually tuned in to the conversation they were having. Completely missing my daughter's portion, I heard my niece, who is 4, say, "AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm a big scary freaky monster from outer space? What kind of monster am I? I might be a monster....or an alien.......or a treehugger....." Needless to say, I laughed at this until my balls hurt. And then I laughed more. Gotta love the shit that comes out of kid's mouths.


Tony Romo was the highest scoring player last week? WTF?


Since my most recent consoles have died, I have resorted all the way back to my NES. In case you were wondering, Captain Grid-Iron is quite possibly the best character in GI Joe, but Snake-Eyes uses magic, not bullets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you have a niece?