Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Welcome to The Black Parade

I came home a few days ago to find a copy of My Chemical Romance's "The Black Parade" in my mailbox. Not expecting this wonderful occurrence, I had an immediate "Happy-On" and proceeded to dance in my driveway like a retarded epileptic on meth for about three minutes. After I calmed down, I realized I had better get the hell out of there, in case the neighbors called the police to report a crime against humanity. Entering the disc into my vehicle's CD slot, I proceeded to consume the delicious audio banquet provided for me. Approximately, ten minutes into the listening, I have a joygasm from the truly fantastic and varied melodies and harmonies. If it were possible for me to make love to a CD, I would definitely bang this disc a few times. If you get a chance, look past the eyeliner and listen to this disc. Well worth the time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're building a coffin your size

Kramer said...

Sorry, can't look past the eyeliner.